Sunday, February 15, 2015

My 1st Award :]

Since starting this blog, I've seen others that had an award section and I was in awe. I never dreamed that I would ever receive an award, but i have :]

My 1st award is a Liebster Award :]

The Liebster Award is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers.
I was nominated by My Madness :]

Here are the questions she wants answered :]
 
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite quote?
3. If you have one, who is your celebrity crush?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Where do you want to travel to most?
6. Are you more of a shoe person or bag person?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What is your favourite film?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is the one thing you could not live without?
11. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
 
My answers :]
 
1. I started my blog because I wanted to connect to others in the book loving community and this seemed to be the best way to do it :]
 
2. "I'm not afraid of anything, I got the whole world in front of me" 
This is actaully a song lyric, but i still find it very comforting :]
 
3. I don't dabble in celebrities much, but i would go with Orlando Bloom :] especially with his white wig and elf ears ;)

4. My dream job used to be something in the culinary field but now, i want someone to just pay me to read :]
5. Spain :] 

6. Neither! I have one bag, which i sew myself, and 2 pairs of shoes, 1 of which is almost 2yrs old.
I think it's because i used to not have any money for those things so i just never got into it.

7. Reading :] haha. I also have a bad Netflix addiction, and i tend to spend long amounts of time playing the Sims :]

8. I love The Lego Movie and Frozen :]
Anna is my role model in life :)

9. I have zero pets, i'm away for about 12hrs 4 days a week, so i don't feel like i have enough time to truly love a pet the way they deserve.

10. Music :] I almost always have some form of music playing all day, right now i have youtube playing some ADTR :]

11. I feel like #7 is the same question, so i just add to that! I also spend long amounts of time driving around in Grand Theft Auto and when i feel the need to feed my brain, i do some logic puzzles :]


Thank you to The Madness for nominating me :]

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Ever since I found your blog, I've been expecting/waiting for it to happen <3

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ebook-sale-interview-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :]
      I was pretty excited when i saw that someone had nominated me for something!
      And then, like 3 days later, i was nominated for another award :]
      I'll be posting about that one on Thursday!
      I'm having a pretty good week!

      Delete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!