Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! (6)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week's Top 10 Topic:
 
Top 10 Favorite Heroines from Books/Movies/TV
 
My Answers:
 
I'm going to do 5 Heroines and 5 Villains :]
 
Heroines:
 
1. Daenerys Targaryen
Daenerys Targaryen
"Khaleesi"
 
 
She has dragons, amazing dresses, and is not afraid to dirty her hands!
 
2. Natasha RomanovaBlack Widow
 
 
She's a trained killer, and look, her whole outfit covers like 98% of her!!
 
3. Allison Sekemoto
Vampire (Blood of Eden series)
 
She's a WOC and she can slice a vampire's head off with her sword!
 
4. Penryn Young
(Penryn and the End of Days Series)
 
Angels take over the world and Penryn stands up to them, and helps take care of one. She is a badass!
 
5. Princess Anna of Arendelle
(Frozen)
 
i could easier write a 500 word essay on why Anna is the better character over Elsa.
 
 
 
Villains:
[which will all be boys, and completely based on looks ;) ]
 
1. Khan Noonien Singh
(Star Trek: Into Darkness)
 
I can swim in those eyes!
 
2. Scar
(The Lion King)
 
He's misunderstood!
 
3. Emperor Commodus
(Gladiator)
 
He can hang with me anytime ;)
 
4. The Joker
(Heath Ledge)
 
Looks and great acting skills!
 
5. Loki
(Avengers)
 
Cute and he reads!!! :]
 
 
 This was a hard list to think of, i should've looked ahead last week and i would have a better, more put together looking post. Oh well.

Like my picks?! Did you pick any of mine??

20 comments:

  1. Anna is amazing and I can't pick between her and Elsa, but she certainly had MORE in her story-line I think. xD I have the Black Widow on my list to! SHE IS SO BADASS. And just all round epic. Perfect her while she smashes the baddy's face in? Wooooow. Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Elsa, but Anna really was the Hero of the story for me :]

      And she can speak a ton of other languages! Perfect!

      Delete
  2. Anna is amazing did you hear that there's gonna be a second movie?
    MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh definitely Penryn! I almost added her, but I had to draw the line somewhere, but she is so amazing! Very nice list :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :] i can't wait to see how they end the series!

      Delete
  4. Khaaaan. :D
    Benedict Cumberbatch *sigh*

    Also I've really liked how you've done this list. It's different but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, how could I forget Daenerys Targaryen??? She's like, the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to raid her wardrobe department!
      She ate a stinking heart, how much more badass do you need to get!? :]

      Delete
  6. Great list!! I still need to watch Frozen. My 10 year old son has seen it a million times and loves it, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. I also like how you added the guys to your list. Heath Ledger was the perfect Joker.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 4yr old son HATES frozen :[ i have to watch it after he goes to bed!

      Delete
  7. I love your list!!!!! I love Natasha Romanova and I'm dying to read the Blood of Eden books :P
    The Lion King!!! Absolutely amazing movie!! :D and oh my Gosh, Loki!!!!! Loki!!! Damn he is sooooo hot :P Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blood of Eden is for sure my favorite vampire series, it's a must read :]

      Scar just got the raw end of being the 2nd born!

      Loki, ooh Loki :]

      Delete
  8. Loki is always awesome! Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Khan and Loki are so awesome(ly evil)! I love to hate them so much. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!