Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review: Aerie

Aerie Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Hardback
Pages/Length: 320pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Buddy read.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
OBSESSION
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 1.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 9
Plot: 5
Characters: 2
World Building: 5
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: 6
Writing: 6
Ending: 6

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Birds?
Worst Part: Jason, for sure.
Thoughts Had: Get a freaking grip please.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: Nah.

Short Review: This was bad, like no. I thought book 1 was bad, but this was even worse, at least book 1 had me interested because of the factor of me being like "what the fuck is going on". This just had me thinking, "i've read this last book, idc now". Main thing to take from it, Jason is fucking crazy obsessed with the MC, crazyyyyyy, like i put cameras at your house for you "protection", like crazy enough to tell the US government about your race for your "protection", crazy like i am now in a mental hospital because my moms think i'm crazy, which i am so that's good.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Ha
Best Friend Material: Eli

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!