Sunday, November 6, 2016

Review: Dead Is a State of Mind

Dead Is a State of Mind Dead Is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**


Basic Info

Format:
Paperback
Pages/Length: 175pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Paranormal
Reason For Reading: Keep reading the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: Kinda
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 7
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: 9
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Secrets revealed!
Worst Part: Ryan being a POS
Thoughts Had: I need mores

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: Oh that ending, now i must read book 3 ASAP. I was almost about to say eff you to Ryan but i guess his "reasoning" is good enough, for now. Duke was a major creep from the start. The new shifters are pretty great! The few twist we get really keep the story going. Sam is a bit better in this book as well, thou she has to be as she is kinda having some issues that should help her come back to Earth a bit more. Poppy's love story in this crush my heart, i feel so bad for her :(

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Gage
Best Friend Material: Poppy!

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!