Saturday, November 5, 2016

Review: Biting Cold

Biting Cold Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**


Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: Around 10hrs
Genre: Young Adult; Vampire
Reason For Reading: Trying to finish series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Obsession
Cliff Hanger: I don't give a fuck.
Triggers: N/A
Rating: 1.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
World Building: 5
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: 6
Writing: 6
Ending: 6

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Pass.
Worst Part: Whiny MC.
Thoughts Had: Just eff already

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: eh

Short Review: Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, why couldn't you stay dead?! SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HIM, AGAIN! I will pay you! Ugh. Sexual tension and random fight scenes is this book. The MC tries to give some great advice to Ethan, which just makes me laugh because she's 28 and acts 8 ALL THE DAMN TIME. *sigh* You would think that since this book was about a freaking book, i would have found something good about it, but nope, just a sex scene, which i had to skip as i was listening to it at work and it was awkward as fuck.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: PASS

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!