Saturday, November 5, 2016

Review: The Remedy

The Remedy The Remedy by Suzanne Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**


Basic Info

Format:
Kindle
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Science Fiction
Reason For Reading: Buddy Read!

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Weird Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: Yes!
Triggers: Drug abuse/suicide
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 9

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
That ending, whoa
Worst Part: Issac nuts as f.
Thoughts Had: So good!!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: This can really be a whole different series than the Program in my opinion, it's really only in the same "world" but different characters and different plot all together. I really like the MC, even thou she isn't really herself most of the book, but that's kinda the point so. Deacon, honestly he's an asshole and the MC deserves so much better. Aaron, also an asshole, but not as bad as Deacon. The ending has me freaking. I need to know why these kids are dying and how this will turn out!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Aaron
Best Friend Material: Daisy

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!