Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: The Heart of Betrayal

The Heart of Betrayal The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: Long.
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Triangle!
Cliff Hanger: Eh
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
World Building: 6
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: 7
Writing: 6
Ending: 6

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
The 1 action scene delivered!
Worst Part: Slow, draggy
Thoughts Had: #bored

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: eh

Short Review: This book was too big. I felt like we were waiting on those soldiers way too long. Boring for sure. Clothes shopping was freaking included, i mean really. ugh. The love triangle didn't feel as bad as book 1, but still annoying. Very little action. I'm bored just writing the review. There was just enough plot movement to keep me interested for book 3 but barely

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!