Monday, November 7, 2016

Review: G is for Gumshoe

G is for Gumshoe G is for Gumshoe by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: 8.5 hrs
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 6
Characters: 5
World Building: 6
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 5

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
Kinsey is back to near death happening
Worst Part: Kinsey pushed too much for me in this one
Thoughts Had: Not the best

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: Poor Kinsey, everyone wants to kill you but in this book, i think you kinda of deserve it. You come question some poor girl who is already in a bad state, and you basically trigger this horrible panic attack in here, and you think it's a freaking good idea to come back a few hours later and steal from her?! WTF. Then the ending was a bit weird, (view spoiler)

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!