Thursday, November 24, 2016

Review: Seven Up

Seven Up Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: 6hrs
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 5
Plot: 6
Characters: 7
World Building: 6
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Lola's sass
Worst Part: Bit draggy
Thoughts Had: Oh Ranger, why can't you be real?!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yep

Short Review: Sexy scenes with Ranger, yes please. Marriage proposal from Joe, Eh? Poor Stephanie, shit really hits the fan for her in this book. The scenes with her and her Grandma kept me cracking up. Oh and the motorcycle scenes, holy crap, they need to always ride on those, freaking funny. "Are you crying?" "No i think i swallowed a bug" haha.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Ranger
Best Friend Material: Lola

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!