Monday, November 7, 2016

Review: Three To Get Deadly

Three To Get Deadly Three To Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: A little over 3hrs.
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: Want to finish the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 6
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Lola as usual
Worst Part: Narrator, sorry.
Thoughts Had: Too short!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: Some of my issues with this series, they are crazy short in the beginning, like this was 3hrs compared to the "newer" ones that are up to 8hrs. The narrator in the first few is really annoying as well, like sounds like a small girl is reading this, and she doesn't do the voices well for Lola, or other characters. I liked this one a bit thou, going after Uncle Moe and everyone trying to stop her because he's such a "nice" person. Then we have the guy with the hot dogs, running away from Stephanie, bad idea dude. I just wish it was longer.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Lola.

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!