Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review: The Epidemic

The Epidemic The Epidemic by Suzanne Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Dystopia
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Slight triangle.
Cliff Hanger: Kinda
Triggers: Suicides
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
Father love!
Worst Part: Death!
Thoughts Had: Keeps getting better!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: I really liked how this one really tied in the stuff from the Program into it. Yes it's still Quinn's story, but now we have Virginia added and the suicides are racking up! This book makes me happy that they have some violent deaths in it, and it really gets to you, i felt more attached to this one emotionally because of that. Lots of twist and turns, and you really had no clue who was going to turn on who. The ending with her father, crushed my soul, then the extra part, really crushed my soul!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Aaron
Best Friend Material: Quinn or Rachael ;)

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!