Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Review: 16 Lighthouse Road

16 Lighthouse Road 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Romance; Chick Lit
Reason For Reading: I like long series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 6

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
Quick read
Worst Part: Kinda had no endings
Thoughts Had: Hm. Idk yet...

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Unsure

Short Review: This book is shelved most as Romance but really, i didn't see much romance. I did really like how the different woman were connected but they didn't realize it. I was very concerned that no one is really worried about a certain person who goes missing, guess no one gives a true shit about him, well besides the one daughter. The couple dealing with the loss of their daughter; i felt like their reconnecting was too easy, they never really worked anything out at all, but end up fine in the end (sorry if you consider that a spoiler, i don't).

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!