Monday, January 30, 2017

Review: All Together Dead

All Together Dead All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Vampire; Werewolves; Magic; Fantasy; Fairies
Reason For Reading: Continue series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
All.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 6
Characters: 6
World Building: 7
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Bombs!
Worst Part: Sookie's attitude.
Thoughts Had: Why just grab random suitcases?!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Sure

Short Review: Finally something is happening, bomb threats, Billy is back, the Queen is on trial! Indiana was mentioned! (My state!) And he is a gay vampire, total plus! It dragged so much in the beginning, but around the 85% mark it went crazy! I was speed reading til the end wanting more. I do consider how Billy dealt with the stuff at the end, it was weird, i understand why he wanted to just leave, but idk, hero's welcome anyone?

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Eric
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!