Monday, January 9, 2017

Review: Paper and Fire

Paper and Fire Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle
Pages/Length: 357pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Cover, continue series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: I think so!
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
Seeing more of this world and how it works.
Worst Part: Book burning, duh.
Thoughts Had: Give me book 3!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: Damn that cliff hanger! (view spoiler) The first 45% of this book dragged too much for my liking, but then it picked up and went crazy high by the end, so well worth it. Jess is still a stubborn boy who wants to prove his worth. Him and Morgan's "love story" makes me smile! Could have really done without the book burning, but it was needed so i'll look over that part. The twist and turns in this book were spot on and i even gasped at one point. Can't wait for book 3!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Jess or Wolfe (thou i know he wouldn't take me)
Best Friend Material: Morgan!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!