Sunday, January 8, 2017

Review: Heartless

Heartless Heartless by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Hardback
Pages/Length: 4xx
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Cover; Retelling love

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Non drama Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: Eh.
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 9
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
The ending, got me going for sure.
Worst Part: The MC's friend was a total bitch.
Thoughts Had: Me likely

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a sadly
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: I guess you can say this is a retelling, but it's more like the book/play Wicked, you are getting to see the before (at least i assume it's the before, it isn't very clear, to me at least). I did like it, it did tend to drag in the middle thou. I liked the MC enough, she was very pigheaded thou. Jest was probably my fav next to Raven! Hatter was interesting, and Mr Peter need to suck some lemons. Cheshire needed more lines! I highly recommend to anyone who like Alice in Wonderland, or fantasy.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Jest
Best Friend Material: Cheshire


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!