Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Review: The Empire Strikes Back - So You Want to Be a Jedi?

The Empire Strikes Back - So You Want to Be a Jedi? The Empire Strikes Back - So You Want to Be a Jedi? by Adam Gidwitz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: 6hrs
Genre: Young Adult; Sci Fi
Reason For Reading: Continue series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 8
World Building: 7
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Yoda!
Worst Part: Luke gets a bit whiny
Thoughts Had: I need a Yoda

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: I liked this a bit more than the retelling of New Hope, it was more hands on for sure. I don't remember a whole lot from this movie, i know there was snow and he had to crawl into the animal to live, and that's about it. Oh and of course Yoda is involved! Leia isn't, which is a plus for me after listening to her whine all last book. The narrator does a good job of including you in the storm, we did breathing exercisers together! Yoda is my favorite for sure, thou the narrator could have worked his voice a bit more for him.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Luke i guess! (Sorry Yoda)
Best Friend Material: Yoda!

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!