Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Review: Still Life with Tornado

Still Life with Tornado Still Life with Tornado by A.S. King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult
Reason For Reading: Cover

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: Domestic Violence.
Rating: 3 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 9
Plot: 6
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
Eh. Umbrella
Worst Part: The Mc's overuse of words!
Thoughts Had: How "original"

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: Sure

Short Review: I didn't like the MC of this, she was annoying, i rolled my eyes every time she said "original" (which she said about 150 times). I did like the little insight into the mother's life, i really connected to her more than the MC herself. I kinda wished we saw into the father's POV thou since he seemed to be the trigger for everything. The flashbacks to Mexico were okay. When her mother just kinda accepted the 5yr old Sarah, freaked me out, why didn't she freak out!?

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: N/A
Best Friend Material: 23yr old Sarah

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!