Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Sunday Night!



Another week done :)


I went and saw Insurgent in 3D last night.
It's be a while since i read the book. I know book 2 was the least exciting in my opinion. So the movie was alright, it had a lot of random close ups of people's faces, very weird. I had one issue with it but it's kinda spoiler related.


I'll be making some Easter themed tutu's tonight for some friends at work :)

I also will be catching up on Game of Thrones!
I watched the royal wedding last week, and O M G!!!


Look back at week 12:
Monday - It's Monday
Thursday - Thursday Throw Down

Do you watch Game of Thrones??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!