Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! (8)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top 10 Topic:
Ten Books For Readers Who Like _________
My Answers:
  
I'm going with who like the Walking Dead :)

The Enemy Series
Charlie Higson

I've read the first 4 books so far, and they're amazing. The main characters are kids, and every adult turns into a zombie. It's also set across the Pond so that's pretty legit too :)



 Benny Imura Series
Jonathan Maberry
 Goodreads

I've read all but the new 5th one coming out in September. The main character is teenager. He learns to fight from his brother and they take on another "gang" who are trying to destroy their compound. Some major shit goes down and it gets pretty awesome.



 White Rabbit Chorincles
Gena Showalter 
Goodreads 

This is for those who like a zombie romance book :] The main character is a teenage girl who has a special skill where she can see Zombies and learns to be a kickass fighter :)




This is Not a Test Series
Courtney Summers
Goodreads  

This book is more about the mind set of someone dealing with a zombie threat. Still a great series :]





 Monument 14 Series
Emmy Laybourne
Goodreads 

A group of teenagers and little kids get trapped in a grocery store as a chemical leak from the nearby NANTO plant turns people into things depending on their blood type.  




Penryn & the End of Days Series
Susan Ee
Goodreads 

Angels take over Earth and epic battles happen :)






Thats all ive got from the books ive read :) heres some from my TBR


Newsflesh Series
Mira Grant
Goodreads 








 Razorland Series
Ann Aguirre
Goodreads 








 Ashes Trilogy
Ilsa J. Bick 
Goodreads 








 As the World Dies Series
Rhiannon Frater
Goodreads









And of course you have the actual Walking Dead comics :]

Have you read any zombies books you think i should read???

  

9 comments:

  1. I have never actually seen The Walking Dead, but I've read the first volume! Angelfall is one of my favorite books/series ever, it's so action packed and fun! Rot & Ruin has been on my shelf for a while, so I should really pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few seasons of it. It was pretty good for a minute, then it got so boring i lost interest. Not enough gore for me.

      Angelfall is amazing :]

      Rot & Ruin is so good, you need to read them soon!!!

      Delete
  2. The Walking Dead is such a weakness of mine so great topic choice! I've also read 4 on your list and have 2 on my TBR pile so will definitely have to check out the others. *s*

    My TTT can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it for awhile, i haven't seen the last half of the last season, nor any of this season :(

      Delete
  3. I love your topic! I've read a few of these and have some on my TBR too. Fabulous list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay :) thank you so much! I will post about it on Thursday!! :)

    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogging award! I hope you can join!

    https://abookishflower.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/versatile-blogging-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Sauce :) my day has been made by you guys! :)

      Delete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!