Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Throw Down! (2)

Thursday Throw Down is an original feature created here at booklife4life. I created this feature because it seems with everything book related, there's always two ways to see it :)

Each week I will provide two "contenders" and you will decide the winner :) Write a post supporting your choice and link it back to here and add yourself to the Link-In so everyone can see! If you don't have time to create a post, just place your vote in the comment section! :)

I will "tally" up the votes and announce the winner along with a randomly selected blog post supporting that winner on the following TTD. 

Last week didn't go so well, so i'll give this another shot and see how it goes :)



In corner #1 we have....

Team Warner



In corner #2 we have....

Team Adam

  Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 

You can either leave your pick in the comments, or create a post on your blog and link it back!
Haven't read the Shatter Me series? First, you need to, it's very good, second, read through other blog post and form your own opinion off that :)




Since no one linked back, i will post a random comment from last week's post:

I like the second one!! The font, colors, and picture of the Eiffel Tower are just more appealing to me!


I very much hope to accomplish more traffic this time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!